At the shipping methods you can configure the carriers you want to show in the checkout as delivery options. These shipping methods can be used when the customers wants to have their order delivered to their home address.
Shipping methods to profile map
In the shipping methods to profile map a link is made from the standard Magento Shipping methods to the carriers that are activated by Transsmart. Per carrier you can specify if you want to use:
- Flat Rate: fixed shipping price per item/per order.
- Table Rates: rules for shipping prices.
- Free Shipping: free shipping for an order.
At the Shipping Carrier Title on Frontend the title, as will be shown in the checkout, for the shipping method can be specified. Below an example can be found.
At the delivery methods tab you can configure delivery methods for your orders. These delivery methods have no link to the standard Magento shipping methods.
Configuration of delivery methods:
- Active: here you specify if the delivery method will be shown in the checkout.
- Carrier profile: here you specify the carrier profile you want to display in the checkout. Caution: all transporter profiles are displayed here, so not just the delivery options. Make sure you select the right service from the carrier.
- Title: here you specify how you want to name this carrier profile. This title is shown in the checkout.
- Price: here you can specify the shipping costs that are shown in the checkout for the selected carrier profile. If you enter nothing here, an amount of € 0.00 will be displayed in the checkout.
- Action: here you can optionally delete a profile if you no longer want to use it.
When you are done with the configuration, use the 'Save Config' button in the upper right corner.
Below you can find an example of the configuration in the Magento backend and the way this will be displayed in the checkout.